The cover for Fracture Me is out and it is BEAUTIFUL! It bridges the gap between Shatter Me and Ignite Me. What do you think of the cover?
In this electrifying sixty-page companion novella to the New York Times bestselling Shatter Me series, discover the fate of the Omega Point rebels as they go up against The Reestablishment. Set during and soon after the final moments of Unravel Me, Fracture Me is told from Adam’s perspective.
As Omega Point prepares to launch an all-out assault on The Reestablishment soldiers stationed in Sector 45, Adam’s focus couldn’t be further from the upcoming battle. He’s reeling from his breakup with Juliette, scared for his best friend’s life, and as concerned as ever for his brother James’s safety. And just as Adam begins to wonder if this life is really for him, the alarms sound. It’s time for war.
On the battlefield, it seems like the odds are in their favor—but taking down Warner, Adam’s newly discovered half brother, won’t be that easy. The Reestablishment can’t tolerate a rebellion, and they’ll do anything to crush the resistance . . . including killing everyone Adam has ever cared about.
Fracture Me sets the stage for Ignite Me, the explosive finale in Tahereh Mafi’s epic dystopian series. It’s a novella not to be missed by fans who crave action-packed stories with tantalizing romance like Divergent by Veronica Roth, The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, and Legend by Marie Lu.
How beautiful is the cover for ‘Ignite Me’, which is the 3rd book in the Shatter Me Series.
Tahereh wrote a personal message over on Hollywood Crush…
I’m so so thrilled to be able to share this final cover with you all. The “Shatter Me” series is swiftly coming to a close, and though it’s a bittersweet feeling, I’m anxious for everyone to know how the story will end. Also I’m hoping we can still be friends after you finish reading. Ahem.
If you follow me around the internet, you know I’ve teased you a lot about what may or may not happen in book 3, but the truth is, most of the time I was just messing with you. What actually happens in the third book is probably almost definitely not what you think is going to happen. (Don’t let the title fool you! “Ignite” is so much more than it seems.)
Of this final book I can promise you this much, though: Juliette is back. She’s pissed. And she’s ready to kick some ass. No regrets.
And mom, if you’re reading this, I’m sorry I just said ass on the Internet. Twice.
We like to talk about books that books that should be movies. And we are today talking about the SHATTER ME series. This series just keeps getting better with each book. I don’t know how Tahereh Mafi does it, but she leaves me wanting more each and every time. I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love these books. And who would have thought that a series would keep getting better with each book.
Here’s out top reasons why Shatter Me should be a movie…
- Juliette. Seriously, for a leading lady she is bad ass. She doesn’t lose her feminine side, but she is strong and doesn’t take any mans shit. She’s not week. She is strong. I get the comparisons to X-Men, but I can assure you that it’s not X-Men. Juliet is fierce, she is loyal, she is the girl that we all want to be.
- WARNER. Ok, it’s like you want to hate him, but you can’t. The man is evil, but there is a part of him that is just completely misunderstood. He is a good guy deep down, and wants to be loved. Either it be by his Dad, his army, or especially Juliette, he knows that he wants to be something more. He’s misunderstood.
- ADAM. Holy hell, why don’t they make a real one of him. I mean, I read him and I am like googling where can I find myself an Adam. Cause he is pretty damn great. There are no words that can do Adam justice. But for those of you that have read Divergent, I can tell you that he is just as great, if not more awesome then Four.
- The Shower Scene. Enough said.
- The pacing. This story never loses steam. It makes you want to keep turning every page, so I can only imagine what it would be like in the movie.
- You never know that the hell is going to happen next. It’s an edge of the seat page turner and you sometimes have to take a step back and go “Wow, I never saw that one coming. Holy Crap.”
I am telling you if you haven’t read this series, you should go and pick it up. It’s amazing. And Fox, if you’d like to talk about why you need to move forward with this, email me.
In celebration of Tahereh’s release of Unravel Me, and the Beautiful Creatures movie, we are giving away a copy of Beautiful Creatures Movie guide signed by Kami, Margie, Tahereh, Marie Lu, Ransom Riggs, Melissa de La Cruz, and Leigh Bardugo. To win like our Facebook Page, and leave a comment on the post about this story.
You can also win a copy of UNRAVEL ME.
We want to send a big CONGRATULATIONS out to Tahereh Mafi! She broke onto the series list! That’s so amazing and if you haven’t picked up Unravel Me you should! And in celebration of her making the list, we are giving away THREE FINISHED COPIES of UNRAVEL ME!!!
This series is amazing and a must read.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Get to buying Shatter Me people! It’s on sale!